• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thunderbird email problems?

Vinylman

Is anyone experiencing problems receiving / sending emails, using Thunderbird mail? I am running on a Mac platform, and just recently have started to experience a problem receiving an email with an attachment from one of my clients. They have tried repeatedly from both a Mac, AND a PC to send me this file.

Any suggestions that can shed light on what can be checked, or done to correct this would be GREATLY appreciated.

I have rebooted both of my computers, relaunched the Thunderbird app. Made sure that I don't have any virus ware causing the problem, AND LASTLY I RESTARTED MY ROUTER AND LET IT SET UP ALL OVER AGAIN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT? COULD IT BE AT THE CUSTOMERS END?? {oops, caps lock engaged}

I had similar situation several weeks ago, and when THAT client sent the files from another GMail account it got through fine.

tcorn1965

Is anyone experiencing problems receiving / sending emails, using Thunderbird mail? I am running on a Mac platform, and just recently have started to experience a problem receiving an email with an attachment from one of my clients. They have tried repeatedly from both a Mac, AND a PC to send me this file.

Any suggestions that can shed light on what can be checked, or done to correct this would be GREATLY appreciated.

I have rebooted both of my computers, relaunched the Thunderbird app. Made sure that I don't have any virus ware causing the problem, AND LASTLY I RESTARTED MY ROUTER AND LET IT SET UP ALL OVER AGAIN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT? COULD IT BE AT THE CUSTOMERS END?? {oops, caps lock engaged}

I had similar situation several weeks ago, and when THAT client sent the files from another GMail account it got through fine.

I have a user here with Thunderbird-working fine.
First of all, does the customer get the email back with an error? If so post so i can decipher.
If he is not getting a rejected email back, check your spam folder.
Additionally, if you POP your email-log onto your web mail and check and see if it is caught there in the spam/bulk folder

If all that fails check with your ISP and make sure their smtp/pop server address's have not changed.

Terry