Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiger Mascot

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Graphics2u, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Graphics2u

Graphics2u Very Active Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    Does anyone recognize this mascot from a clip art collection, or know where it can be purchased?

Attached Files:

• ADM.jpg
      ADM.jpg
      File size:
      206 KB
      Views:
    Tags:
  2. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    It's a blatantly modified Kentucky Wildcat logo...everything is identical except enough minor changes to the head to make it a tiger instead of a wildcat.

Attached Files:

3. Graphics2u

Graphics2u Very Active Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa

You're right! I knew it looked familiar. Had a High school from a nearby town send it to me.

4. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

most high schools do this.........where i went to high school our mascot was A BLUE DEVIL...........
    ours didnt have the outside D. but was exactly like DUKE U.

Attached Files:

5. speedneeds

speedneeds Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Kentucky
    A local high school with the wildcat logo used the UK wildcat until UK found out. They had to change all their signs and even the the logos in the school floors and the gymnasium. However you see it being used all across the country. They just better hope they never have a UK scout come to check out a potential ball player.