• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tiger Mascot

Graphics2u

Does anyone recognize this mascot from a clip art collection, or know where it can be purchased?

Attachments

• ADM.jpg
    ADM.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 82

Pat Whatley

It's a blatantly modified Kentucky Wildcat logo...everything is identical except enough minor changes to the head to make it a tiger instead of a wildcat.

Attachments

• 2510.gif
    2510.gif
    20 KB · Views: 71

Graphics2u

It's a blatantly modified Kentucky Wildcat logo...everything is identical except enough minor changes to the head to make it a tiger instead of a wildcat.

You're right! I knew it looked familiar. Had a High school from a nearby town send it to me.

OldPaint

most high schools do this.........where i went to high school our mascot was A BLUE DEVIL...........
ours didnt have the outside D. but was exactly like DUKE U.

Attachments

• duke-blue-devils.jpg
    duke-blue-devils.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 59

speedneeds

A local high school with the wildcat logo used the UK wildcat until UK found out. They had to change all their signs and even the the logos in the school floors and the gymnasium. However you see it being used all across the country. They just better hope they never have a UK scout come to check out a potential ball player.