• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tilt Brush by Google

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Old Paint, I'm getting you one of these for your birthday in 4 days.
[video=youtube;TckqNdrdbgk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TckqNdrdbgk[/video]

letterman7

I can see the application if you wanted to render something full size and wanted to see a 3D version. Still looks primitive - I'm sure that will be fine tuned in short order.

OldPaint

anybody watch the show PERSONS OF INTEREST? last nites show.........was all about these type of VR mind reconstruction...........they kept shaw in a semi coma, and played scenarios of how she should behave...........over and over...

My brother has an HTC Vive and while the games are really cool and impressive, Tilt Brush absolutely blew my freaking mind. These 2d videos do it no justice whatsoever, you really have to use it in a VR setting to understand how absolutely amazing it is. It's impossible to describe how amazingly impressive it is for being a first generation model. If you have a chance to check this out I would highly​ recommend it.

Pat Whatley

Nvidia now has the ability to dedicate a Gpu for each eye, at high resolution. Granted, you're gonna need $2500 worth of computer to run it but it's coming.