Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tim - T3

Discussion in 'Member Shout Out' started by The Vector Doctor, Aug 18, 2011.

1. The Vector Doctor

The Vector Doctor Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    Just wanted to give a big thank you to Tim "t3 here at signs101". Every time I quote him a price he always pays a bit more

It is always a pleasure to deal with you Tim and refreshing to have a customer that is more concerned with quality and service rather than price

Tags:
  2. Tim Aucoin

Tim Aucoin Premium Subscriber

Thanks so much Eric! Your service is excellent and your product is second to none, so it is a pleasure for me to provide a little extra! My customers pay me very well for what you do for me, so I don't mind sharing a little! :thumb:

3. Tim Aucoin

Tim Aucoin Premium Subscriber

I just have to SHOUT BACK at you Eric! Thank you once again for an excellent job AND for making me look good to my customer! They were thrilled to death that I will have their banner ready for the weekend, and that my friend is thanks to you! :thumb::notworthy:

4. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

Can you feel the love or what!:loveya: haha. Congrats to both of you!:clapping: