Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time I said "hello"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jon Aston, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Jon Aston

Jon Aston Very Active Member

Mar 4, 2004
    I registered at :signs101: quite some time ago...but just posted for the first time earlier this morning.

I'm a regular in Letterville and at 4EDGEtalk and frankly didn't think I could find time for "yet another" industry forum. My mistake. This is a fine looking community, with its own unique flair...and I'm looking forward to the chance to get to know the rest of you.

Fred: Nice job! :thumb: Apart from all of the important features, I love the unique assortment on "smileys" or "gremlins" or whatever it is that you call them...but we need a Canadian one, eh! :thankyou:

Tags:
  2. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Hi Jon. Were all still hoping to hear from Fred, haven't seen him around since the hurricane, everyone is hoping him and his family, and business are OK.

George

3. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Hi Jon,
    Glad to see that you decided to post on this site also. I am with George wondering how Fred is doing and if every one is ok.

4. Jen Goodwin

Jen Goodwin Active Member

Dec 17, 2003
    Maine
    Hi Jon :biggrin:

5. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Hi Jon .... I was wondering why you hadn't posted. Glad to see you've started.

6. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

Hi Jon ... welcome!

I second the motion for some canadian smileys. :unclesam: :brittain: :help:

7. Dave Drane

Dave Drane Very Active Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Welcome Jon, and if you and Baz are going to demand Canadian smileys then I want an aussie one too.

8. iSign

iSign Verboten

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    too bad we don't know any computer graphics people.. they could probably make them easily [​IMG]
    (I need a sarcastic smiley) :rolleyes:

9. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Yup .... u guys make 'em, send them to me, and I'll figure out how to add 'em.