• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Time Lapse of Shuttle Bus Wrap

DucatiDave

Thought you guys might find this interesting...have another one that I am editing now that will be done in a couple days....will also post an older one in the next post...

Apparently I am retarded, b/c I cannot get the video to embed on this forum. Maybe it's not allowed...dunno, but if you are an admin and can do it for me...I know that I would appreciate it.

Here is the link to my video on my youtube acct for the video...enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqNTwqUuT30

wildside

only watched the first video, but was curious as to why this is wrapped?
could of easily been done with some cut vinyl and a print in the corner, unless there is some pattern or something in the background.

looks like you wrapped black over black with some text on it, not knockin you, just asking? cool video of the time lapse though.

CES020

Very cool stuff. Thanks for sharing. What was the interval used, and what did you make the movie with?

I've played around with some of the free time lapse generator software, but it seems to make huge files.

omgsideburns

could of easily been done with some cut vinyl and a print in the corner, unless there is some pattern or something in the background.

looks like you wrapped black over black with some text on it, not knockin you, just asking? cool video of the time lapse though.

the van looks like the black paint had lifted when the old graphics were removed. that might be why it's wrapped again.. plus it looked like it had some background to it.

DucatiDave

Very cool stuff. Thanks for sharing. What was the interval used, and what did you make the movie with?

I've played around with some of the free time lapse generator software, but it seems to make huge files.

Final Cut Pro...I did the interval at 12 seconds, and there were something like 2800 frames before removing the ones when they took breaks. Not sure how many were left that we actually used.

DucatiDave

I would 100% agree, why would anyone wrap a black van black??? Doesn't make sense in most cases...but the paint had lifted since the wrap done before was done on cheap-o stuff that had been in florida before the new owners bought it...So we prepped it and did the full wrap.