• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

time out

wes70

I have flex 7.6 v2. Just went to send a file to cut the following shows up:

"Connection to Production Manager timeout"

I checked my Firewall settings and that is fine. Restarted computer and that didn't help. Should I re-install Flexi?

Any ideas?

I

GregT

Mine has been doing that for about 6 months. I now close PM before I send anything to be cut. Tech help says I need to update to Flexi 8. Not gonna happen

cOrKinSA

Thats wierd because that was happening to me as well. After many times of fumbling around I found if I remove and replace the dongle key right before I load the "PM" it works properly. Hope this helps you too.

wes70

This has happen to me before, but last time all I did was restart the computer.

I did get working today after 3 restarts and resetting preferences. For now it works...........but it'll happen again.

Drip Dry

Go to "EDIT > PREFERENCES"

Under tools > goto "CUT/PLOT"

Uncheck the box that says "USE TCPIP"

Send the job.

If that dosen't work, then do a "Clear Preferences" and then go back and uncheck the box.

JT

Service Sign Co

Can't say for sure with Flexi, When that happens check the Queue folder in Explorer, there should only be 1 file there. That was a problem with Omega in the past & and clearing the folder was the solution

wes70

Tried to use flexi today and Productiom Manager wouldn't even open. I un-installed flexi an re-installed. Works great now! For how long? Who knows!