Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time set Mimaki ujv 160

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by botunjac, May 12, 2013.

1. botunjac

botunjac New Member

May 12, 2013
    greetings to all
    I recently bought a used Mimakija UJV160 and when he arrived at my company three colors have expired. The colors are almost full. Can anyone help me how to change the date on the machine.
    greeting

Tags:
  2. botunjac

botunjac New Member

May 12, 2013
    can anyone help me?

help pls

3. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    I've heard you can take out the battery on the mobo and it will reset, but it might do other bad stuff too.

I would just get current inks :thumb:

4. botunjac

botunjac New Member

May 12, 2013
    I tried to do it but without success. even when I took out the battery, waited 10 minutes and the battery back he continued to operate normally.
    The problem is that with Serbia can not find the color LF 200. To replace colors on the LH 100 need to set aside about $ 2000 :-(

5. daToxa

daToxa New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    I have same problem, i've tried even starting machine w/o battery, but it didn't work out.

I've contacted to engineers in Turkey via my local (Georgia) distributor, as they said, in new firmware there is no possibilities to set time back, only by 8 hours and that's it. Sorry.

6. orion2005

orion2005 New Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Aruba

7. orion2005

orion2005 New Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Aruba
    Hi, I know this post is old, but I have the same problem with my UJV 160, by mistake i changed the date to 2018, and now all my inks appear as expired. tried to remove the battery but no luck.
    is there a reset option or something to do that? or to downgrade the firmware and be able to set the time back?