• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Time set Mimaki ujv 160

botunjac

greetings to all
I recently bought a used Mimakija UJV160 and when he arrived at my company three colors have expired. The colors are almost full. Can anyone help me how to change the date on the machine.
greeting

botunjac

can anyone help me?

help pls
greetings to all
I recently bought a used Mimakija UJV160 and when he arrived at my company three colors have expired. The colors are almost full. Can anyone help me how to change the date on the machine.
greeting

J Hill Designs

I've heard you can take out the battery on the mobo and it will reset, but it might do other bad stuff too.

I would just get current inks :thumb:

botunjac

I tried to do it but without success. even when I took out the battery, waited 10 minutes and the battery back he continued to operate normally.
The problem is that with Serbia can not find the color LF 200. To replace colors on the LH 100 need to set aside about $ 2000 :-(

daToxa

I have same problem, i've tried even starting machine w/o battery, but it didn't work out.

I've contacted to engineers in Turkey via my local (Georgia) distributor, as they said, in new firmware there is no possibilities to set time back, only by 8 hours and that's it. Sorry.

orion2005

I have same problem, i've tried even starting machine w/o battery, but it didn't work out.

I've contacted to engineers in Turkey via my local (Georgia) distributor, as they said, in new firmware there is no possibilities to set time back, only by 8 hours and that's it. Sorry.

orion2005

Hi, I know this post is old, but I have the same problem with my UJV 160, by mistake i changed the date to 2018, and now all my inks appear as expired. tried to remove the battery but no luck.
is there a reset option or something to do that? or to downgrade the firmware and be able to set the time back?