• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Time to add an EPSON category?

ColesCreations

We are considering buying a GS6000, and have searched the forum, lots of great info, even on waterbased Epsons. We already have one of those.

How 'bout it... anyone else who'd like to see Epson on the list, among other top brand printers?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You should reconsider and look at the new Latex from HP, same instant $3k off as well. Prints on more products and no VOC's total enviornment freindly machine.

ColesCreations

New Latex? Even the word "new" puts me off. We need something that works. And unless it prints better quality than Epsons, it's not even interesting to us :wink:

Besides, this is a sidetrack, I just would like an Epson category, now that Epson has sold a lot of solvent printers...

As mentioned in my first post, we already have a waterbased Epson, which has been running almost every day for the 3 years we have had it and a couple more before that. No screwdriver has touched it since it left the factory at least 5 years ago.

If this printer is any kind of representative for the quality of the GS6000, it's going to take one hell of a good convincing to steer us in any other direction.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
pops_blinking.gif
It was little old me. You're welcome.

GTSTech_1

Ink may be Green with the "new" latex, but they don't tell you your power consumption will be 2 to 3 times more. This is due to the higher heat needed to cure the latex inks.

my .02