• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Time to Brag - Best Showroom Awards

ChrisBrunner

I've seen a lot of members asking about showrooms and how to set them up. Who has the best showroom? Lets find out! Post some pictures guys...
Sign Shop.jpg

DirtyD

Well since we just openen 2 months ago.. don't have much of a showroom and not quite sure where to start... The wife decorated and i feel its too doctor office waitingish

I do have sign magazines and a small plant on the table by the couch and sample swatches and small items on the round table..

I also have a square room that about 10 x 10 that is blank right now and was thinking of converting it to a meeting room, meeting/showroom or a dedicated showroom

Attachments

• 20140910_193752_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20140910_193752_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 73

ChrisBrunner

Well since we just openen 2 months ago.. don't have much of a showroom and not quite sure where to start... The wife decorated and i feel its too doctor office waitingish

I do have sign magazines and a small plant on the table by the couch and sample swatches and small items on the round table..

I also have a square room that about 10 x 10 that is blank right now and was thinking of converting it to a meeting room, meeting/showroom or a dedicated showroom

She did a good job, I'd print that right wall rather than leaving it blank or hanging pics, great spot to show off your skills

It kind of looks like a waiting room for a dispensary. Where are all the signs?

DesireeM

It's a little messy but here's a panoramic of our showroom. We have some signs on display but they are mostly just old signs that were purchased and then the customer backed out...
Since everything we make is custom and every job is different we mostly just greet the customer and chat with them about what their needs are and if they want to see material samples we have them all behind the counter or we show them photo examples. photo.jpg