• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Times New Roman look alikes?

MAB SIGNS

What fonts are times New Roman look alikes or extremely similar? This font I need has flat sarifs on the m,n,r,i and diagonal cut to the top end of the f, and r. I'm not the font guru but hoping someone has a suggestion.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How many hundreds do you want named ??

LOL That's like asking how many colors are there in a prism.

MAB SIGNS

pic of font

A pic of the font needing identified.

Attachments

• PICT1657.jpg
    PICT1657.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 132

MAB SIGNS

California is very close but the F has a round tail on the top stroke when my pic shows a diagonal cut end to it. Still searching...

Geary

I think it's Caligaratimes. :tongue:

Wow.....to me MAB....It looks a lot like one of my many different Garamonds as well. Sorry dude. Close as I could get.

~Gear

MAB SIGNS

Thanks Geary, scrolling through my fonts it was very close to Garamond and Californian FB was oh so close. Appreciate the effort.

Eric, Thank you so much for the ID on this font. Greatly appreciated.

Mark

Geary

Once again.....Eric IS the MAMMAL!!! :thumb:

And man alive, I love that font dude. "Village" is on my shopping list now. It's gorgeous! It's has a very refined classical appearance but with the hint of calligraphic undertone. Nice.

(did I just sound like a wine taster right now.....sheesh!?) :tongue:

~Gear