• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tips on buying used a used Edge?

GoodPeopleFlags

Looks like I'm going to be the proud owner of an Edge again. Yay! I buying a used one from a sign shop that I used to work for and know very well. I want to cover all the bases to make sure the deal goes well for both of us. Does anyone have - or know where - I can find a simple contract / bill of sale / receipt? I found some online but it would take a lawyer to make sense of them. Being that I'm the buyer, I'm sure he'll probably have something like this but I want to be prepared, just in case. Obviously, I'll have the person show me that it prints. Any other things to look out for would be helpful in case I've forgotten something.

J Hill Designs

I think you want to print something like attached - any color - to see if there are any pixels out - full 11.5"

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 63