Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tips on wrapping a Scion xB

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by GAC05, Nov 16, 2012.

1. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Hi all,
    I've got a trio of 2013 Scion xBs to do full wraps on in the next week or so.
    Have not done this model before and was wondering if there are any issues that might trip up the unwary.
    We do mostly commercial vans & trucks and the closest to this we've wrapped is the Toyota Sienna. Rear bumper on that one was not fun but we did get it in one try.
    I'm doing the art on 2 of them so I can keep the graphics simple on the corners. 3rd one is agency designed and is going to be a stress test.

Any info on what to watch out for or tips on the smart way to approach the problem areas would be greatly appreciated.

wayne k
    guam usa

Tags:
  2. Coloradosigns

Coloradosigns Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    havn't wrapped a 2013, i can't imagine it being harder then the previous models..

3. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    I havn't done any full wraps on the previous models so I'm still in the dark as to what to watch out for.

wayne k
    guam usa