• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tired of HarborSales pushing things out.

dypinc

Ordered Phototex last week. Site lists 24-36 hours none in stock items. Tells me first delivery on Tuesday. Check yesterday said delivery today. Now just checked says delivery 1-29. Not the first time this has happened and put me in a bind. Will not order anything not shown in stock again. Can't count on that kind of s--t. I gave them the what for and canceled the order.

Will get it from Grimco tomorrow. Maybe $18.00 more but at least I will be able to make my customer happy.

schosports

Cookie Monster
Harbor Sales has really gone downhill. Years ago, they were a great supplier, our go to and now that I'm back in the business with a new shop they continually disappoint. Damaged and dirty substrates and we tried a few times to get some items pre-cut from them and the edges were rough and bad.

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
Unfortunately had the same issues and I I no longer use Them -
I use to have many options here in pa but with all the mergers and buyouts I am left with fewer and fewer suppliers. ( grimco = pioneer, advantage sign ..... )

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I use Grimco more now than Fellers, I'm all about the online ordering and Grimco beats fellers 10x over with their site.

Grimco shows you what they have and when you'll get it and that's all that matters to me. Can't stand when you have to call Fellers for something and they tell me well I have 2 in cleveland and 1 in austin....ughhhh I don't care if you have them up your arse, when will I GET THEM!!!

fresh

I call in when something is out of stock. Sometimes its not their fault, they ordered it, but the supplier didn't ship on time. Or you can always ask them to drop ship it to you. I order from harbor 2-3 times a week, and I think I have an issue maybe once every six months (if that.)

zillion29

Unfortunately had the same issues and I I no longer use Them -
I use to have many options here in pa but with all the mergers and buyouts I am left with fewer and fewer suppliers. ( grimco = pioneer, advantage sign ..... )
We're also in PA and I prefer Grimco (Vinyl Sign Supply to Proveer to Grimco) for pretty much everything, but I don't do the ordering. The business manager likes to throw random items into our Harbor orders and boxes of vinyl do not fare very well in a truck full of sheet material and scroll brackets and God knows what else is in there. LOL.

dypinc

I am sorry to hear this but please always feel free to contact me about Photo Tex stock as I want to make sure you find a way to get what you needed when needed concerning our material- walterjr@phototexgroup.com

Walter, I know. You and I have talked about this before. If I remember last time this came up Harbor tells me that they have to order a certain amount first and you told me they did not. It not like they can't swing by Boardman and pick some up as they have actually delivered here and had rolls they just picked up from you on the truck. I understand if they may need a day or two to get it stock, but it is the stringing it out after the first, second etc delivery date. I can't do that to my customer.

there is no certain amount you need to order and they do have trucks in and out of our warehouse, so I hope you found another vendor to support you if they are not meeting to your satisfaction ! Walter

jman

Been using Harbor over 10 years, You do have to pay attention to shipped panels for corners or edges being chewed up. My only complaint.

I've tried using grimco and they are so car salesman it's disgusting. I'll call for 1 product and get $150 quoted but joe blow will call and ask for the same and a complete different price.

Tattoosleeve

I've tried using grimco and they are so car salesman it's disgusting. I'll call for 1 product and get $150 quoted but joe blow will call and ask for the same and a complete different price.

Grimco has pretty good rebate/volume programs where we are. If you walk into my shop off the street and you want a $5 decal you pay my minimum shop rate of $45. If your company already does $60,000 a year with me I might give you the $5 decal for free.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I use Grimco more now than Fellers, I'm all about the online ordering and Grimco beats fellers 10x over with their site.

Grimco shows you what they have and when you'll get it and that's all that matters to me. Can't stand when you have to call Fellers for something and they tell me well I have 2 in cleveland and 1 in austin....ughhhh I don't care if you have them up your arse, when will I GET THEM!!!

I'm not a fan of arse vinyl... that stuff is crap