• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tis the season for decorating

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Well it took about a year but it's finished just in time for the fall season. Maybe I'll change the leaves between fall and summer who knows. It's the first thing customers will see when they come up the stairs to the shop. What kind of decorating do you do for the holidays/seasons?

Attachments

• 2013-10-05 16.07.24.jpg
    2013-10-05 16.07.24.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 54

rjssigns

Nothing' better to do?:Big Laugh Looks good.

I used to live in your neck of the woods. Besides hunting, fishing and the tavern there ain't much to keep you occupied.

Gonna try to make it up this week to see Ma and Pa. Maria's Cantina in Kingsford just closed so we'll go back to Bimbo's.(hope they're still open)

Gene@mpls

I go somewhere green for Xmas- my neighbor covers her lawn with huge blow-ups and crap. I throw up in my mouth
every time I go home.

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Plenty to do but I started this a while back with wall vinyl. The wall is a bit textured so it wasn't sticking well so for the last year I've had a piece of one tree left up there, the rest was peeling off. I was tired of looking at it unfinished so I had to get it done. I used just regular FDC 4200 and it stuck.

Bimbo's is still open. :)

rjssigns

Plenty to do but I started this a while back with wall vinyl. The wall is a bit textured so it wasn't sticking well so for the last year I've had a piece of one tree left up there, the rest was peeling off. I was tired of looking at it unfinished so I had to get it done. I used just regular FDC 4200 and it stuck.

Bimbo's is still open. :)

Yay! Bimbo's is still open!!! Pig roast with skin and torpedo's.

Can you PM your number and address? Slim chance I could stop by next time I'm up that way. IIRC you're towards Spread Eagle...?