• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To get or not to get

Seraphime

I wasn't able to find in other posts any clue about perimeters and areas in Corel X4.
I recently got my X4, and was very happy to say goodbye to 9 and 11. But...there is a but!
For the other ones I had plug-ins like get area or get perimeter. For X4 I don't. I heard that there is a option for that in X4, but couldn't find it. So, can anyone help me with this? Take into consideration that I can't use any other cracked programs, because of my workplace policy.

cOrKinSA

"Any other Cracked Programs"!?
Man what's the point in posting anymore when no one runs a ligit business or writes an introduction anymore.

gvgraphics

Here is some of the best advice you will ever receive.

You posted about cracked programs and expect help from LEGITIMATE companies on this forum. So here is the only help I can offer. If you don't know how to use the program, go buy a LEGITIMATE copy and read the damn book!

DOGraphics

I wasn't able to find in other posts any clue about perimeters and areas in Corel X4.
I recently got my X4, and was very happy to say goodbye to 9 and 11. But...there is a but!
For the other ones I had plug-ins like get area or get perimeter. For X4 I don't. I heard that there is a option for that in X4, but couldn't find it. So, can anyone help me with this? Take into consideration that I can't use any other cracked programs, because of my workplace policy.

Are you saying x4 is "legit" and you are not aloud to run CRACKED PROGRAMS AT WORK?

I don't have x4 so I can't help w/ the original question. :munchie:

Seraphime

Misuderstanding

OK, so this is a SO BIG MISUNDERSTANDING. i very sorry, but my english is not always correct (you can see in my profile that I am not from A-ME-RI-CA).
First of all, i'm not using any cracked programs. Although i'm working in a sign making company, i've graduated a law university. I know what a cracked software leads to. Plus, the company I'm working is exporting products, so illegal stuff is out of the question.
Second of all, i meant i don't want any crazy little programs as recommendation, because i'm only looking for licensed software.
So, hoping that I made myself clear this time, I'm asking, once again, for your help.
Thank you.

DOGraphics

Are you saying x4 is "legit" and you are not aloud to run CRACKED PROGRAMS AT WORK?

I don't have x4 so I can't help w/ the original question. :munchie:

I thought maybe that was the case.

I still don't have x4 so I am of no help. Hope you get some help here.

:beer

Goatboy

Go to monstermacros.com. They have legit Corel macros some are free...some are not. The developers of these macros work pretty close with Corel(as in they are generally on the Advisory/Beta teams for Corel) OS and group have tons of great plugins. Another couple of places are Isocalc.com as well as Oberonsplace.com...All 3 are legit software sites and offer great macros, scripts and plugins.

slipperyfrog

Sorry still think you use "cracked" programs or you would not have mentioned it.

Can't help anymore than that as I'm not from RO-MA-NI-A.

Alan D

Well I'm surprised, it must be a relatively recent thing, I was on there the other week and downloaded it. I'm not sure of another source for it. Macromonster.com, I think have a section for macro requests one of them may write another. Macromonster certainly has a much improved rectangle fixer, the original came from isocalc.
Alan D

Seraphime

Well, i went on isocalc.com today, and yes, the site is just search engine.
And yes, I found getarea12.gms , which works just fine for X4.
And (just for the ones that kept insisting that I use cracked softs) IT'S FREE, so now i have both a legit X4 and a macro.
Thank you all who helped me. I owe U a beer