• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To Sell or not to Sell

cmaxdesigns

I am debating whether to sell my graphtec FC7000MK2-160 plotter. I purchased it 6 months ago from a local wrap company that went out of business. I hooked it up and ran a few test with it and never have turned it on again. We just don't run cut graphics that often and think it will be beneficial to unload it now and get another one later if need be. It is in really good condition being that it did not get used much. My reason for posting is I want to know how much I should sell it for?

If anyone knows the value of these machines please let me know what a reasonable price is. Thanks.

jiarby

you bought something 6 months ago and do not know what it is worth today?
What did you pay for it then?

ProWraps

you run a wrap shop and dont do cut graphics? What do you do when you get partial wraps..?

he said he bought it from a wrap company.

i would say its probably worth about $2995 or so. i had the 7000-130 and now have the 8000. they are good machines. if you dont need the cash, keep it. no matter what you sell it for, it will cost you more to replace it.

HulkSmash

he said he bought it from a wrap company.

i would say its probably worth about $2995 or so. i had the 7000-130 and now have the 8000. they are good machines. if you dont need the cash, keep it. no matter what you sell it for, it will cost you more to replace it.

but in his profile it says he's a wrap shop.

cmaxdesigns

Yes, we wrap vehicles the majority of the time. Our Roland VP540 is used for printing and cutting partial wraps (2 times a month maybe). Thanks for the info/advice Mosh and Pro.

And Mosh, I commend you for the offer but damn I am not bk or closing shop.