• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To wrap or not to wrap ...

Zazzess

Hi !
I didn't know in which I might post this so here I am...

We need to put decals on shipping containers.
It is really wavy and not so easy to clean...
Not so good conditions for applying decals.

Is it possible to do a great job when it comes to install the decal ?
and is wrap paper the good one ?

I wanted us to hire some help...
Someone that could teach us how wrapping really works...
I've seen the http://www.cheapvehiclewrap.com/
And seem that it is what we can get without learning out to really do it professionally.

My boss still tries to have it done as priceless as possible...:covereyes:
What I think is that it would be more expensive to learn without any help...

What to do ?

:doh:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Could you post up a picture of the item you want to decorate ??

Also, what you intend the end results to look like ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So............ what's going on her ?? Are you serious and need help....... or just goofing around ??

Zazzess

There ... bad picture but its about what we might get...

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 93

CheapVehicleWrap

I BEG YOUR PARDONS. I feel SO CHEAP.

The congregations can be wrapped, you have to add the excess into the overall design. May not want to be your first wrap, but hey.. it's a container not a ferrari.

rfulford

I would test one of the following:

General Formulations Moto Mark
FlexMark Billboard RTS
MacTac HTO

Motomark is probably the most agressive. Moto Mark and FlexMark RTS both have a really thick adhesive which will help to adhere to this product. I would not claim for either to last over year though.

Zazzess

I BEG YOUR PARDONS. I feel SO CHEAP.

The congregations can be wrapped, you have to add the excess into the overall design. May not want to be your first wrap, but hey.. it's a container not a ferrari.

Awh good ! Now I feel cheap too :O lol

Sry not usually speaking english... what excess are you talking about ?
:iamwithstupid

Thanks for your chears :tongue:

Zazzess

I would test one of the following:

General Formulations Moto Mark
FlexMark Billboard RTS
MacTac HTO

Motomark is probably the most agressive. Moto Mark and FlexMark RTS both have a really thick adhesive which will help to adhere to this product. I would not claim for either to last over year though.

:goodpost:Thanks for your help :thumb:

Mike F

Actually I'm glad you find value in it in that respect. As you progress, you'll see the marketing and consumer educating aspect for which it was originally designed.

A bit off-topic (sorry zazzess), but I took a 2 day Versacamm workshop this past weekend and at the end of the 2nd day, when they were discussing the wrap class they have coming up, the instructor actually pulled up your site to show everyone why they should attend. Whole class got a good laugh.

CheapVehicleWrap

A bit off-topic (sorry zazzess), but I took a 2 day Versacamm workshop this past weekend and at the end of the 2nd day, when they were discussing the wrap class they have coming up, the instructor actually pulled up your site to show everyone why they should attend. Whole class got a good laugh.

Thanks for sharing and I'm glad everyone appreciates my CHEAP & SHODDY workmanship :) Roland is one of my biggest fans, in the US and the UK.

Zazzess

No prob Mike :D

He I wish I could attend some kind of workshop !

I so want to learn

:omg:

mountaingraphic

Awh good ! Now I feel cheap too :O lol

Sry not usually speaking english... what excess are you talking about ?
:iamwithstupid

Thanks for your chears :tongue:
You will need to compensate for the peak and valleys of the container during the design. I believe this si the excess that is being mentioned. There was a post not too long ago where someone was trying to determine the exact amount of excess to add and they had a formula to go by I believe.