Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toaster Cover (Sign Bag) Supplier

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by BrianKE, May 24, 2016.

1. BrianKE

BrianKE Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Columbus, OH
    I am trying to find a supplier that can make a toaster cover for a sign that is not just a rectangle (see pic).

Any recommendations?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. 2B

2B Very Active Member

May 5, 2011
    TX
    make it your self from banner

unsure who makes a "Sign Bag" maybe one of the MM here can help

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Member

Jul 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I don't know how to sew, so those bags seem like they would be hard to make - do you make them without sewing?

Try IndyImaging.com

4. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    my local awning shop does bags signs for me, all they need is dimensions and depth

334-285-0073 Lindsey @ custom canvas awning, located in alabama

5. Andy D

Andy D Very Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Weird, I had a sales person want a quote on almost an exact same thing, bag banner for
    a square sign with a oval top... I told her we could do two single sided banners and lace up the sides
    and top or we could cut coroplast to shape and double side tape them in place, she went with the coro.

If you do find a company that sews bag banners to shape, let me know, this comes up from time to time.