• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Today I sold out my design morals for a hunk of cash.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
So ... a customer came to me today wanting some graphics done ... horrible horrible art.

The kicker, he wanted it exact. So I did my normal ... "if we redesign it from scratch it will be x, if I make that one exactly the same again it will be 3 times x .." he chose the 3 times x price and away I went.

Today I designed something with comic sans AND papyrus, 2 colors of outlines on the same text yes ... double outline ... and I used that horrible horrible HORRIBLE illustrator art brush that comes preset with the 4 or 5 others that is supposed to be some sort of chalk paint thing ...

Tyrant, sad. :-(

TheSnowman

sign slut
Image.jpg

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
This one should cheer you up. It cannot possible be as bad as this..... they absolutely insisted. :banghead: Aint' it purty!! I almost refused on principle but money is money and I knew it would come back down quickly. We wagered on how quick they would go under. It was less than 4 months.

Attachments

• rollinthegarbage.jpg
    rollinthegarbage.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 68

synergy_jim

we sell our design souls all the time for crappy customer demands.... we just don't tell anyone we did it....

laugh all the way to the bank dude....

SignManiac

I did it once a long time ago. I tasted a little bit of puke in my mouth that came up. The taste lingered far too long.