• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Today is International Women's Day

signage

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'd like to commend the sign ladies for showing the rest of us that you have what it takes to make it in this crazy biz.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is not an easy gig for anybody, but you have to overcome obstacles we can't even imagine. So lets all take time today to thank these ladies! :toasting::loveya:
[/FONT]

Jillbeans

Thanks Brian but I can see through you like Saran Wrap.
You're just buttering us up because next Monday is this day.
Love.....Jill

TheSellOut

I thought "International Women's Day" was yesterday? Either way it's a great gesture Signage and Thank You Ladies!!!

JillBeans...You may have just scarred me for life. You see I love steaks and the other thing, duh, and I couldn't be happier that there is a day dedicated to them, but did it really have to fall on my 2 yr old daughter's birthday...arghhh

Last edited:

skyhigh

Scott said no such thing......so don't be getting me involved, you little saran wrap trouble maker.

And Jill.....you're always on the defensive...holy chit. Brian is attempting to give you gals some credit, and this is how you act???

And another thing Jill....
Remember the virus you had a while ago? Well, from visiting some of these links you post, its no wonder. (can you say, "safe surfing"?)

PS. I'll be coming thru Butler next monday, around 5pm. Thought I'd stop in and say hello. :rolleyes:

Marlene

I thought "International Women's Day" was yesterday?

me too, sure hope it wasn't as we opened all our International Women's Day presents under our International Women's Day tree yesterday. we still have some International Women's Day cake left over so if it is today, the day won't be a total loss.

is it just me or does any other women feel like we are thought less of when they have a day like this as it makes it seem like we are set aside and put on display for some reason. it's like the world is saying, wow women, you really can do stuff, good girls, now get back to making me a "samich"

Gino

Premium Subscriber
me too, sure hope it wasn't as we opened all our International Women's Day presents under our International Women's Day tree yesterday. we still have some International Women's Day cake left over so if it is today, the day won't be a total loss.

is it just me or does any other women feel like we are thought less of when they have a day like this as it makes it seem like we are set aside and put on display for some reason. it's like the world is saying, wow women, you really can do stuff, good girls, now get back to making me a "samich"

Hip - Hip - Hooray.
Finally................. someone who recognizes her place in life !!
shut it.jpg
Looks like I'm gonna get a lota mileage out of this one............. :ROFLMAO:

David Wright

I thought "International Women's Day" was yesterday? Either way it's a great gesture Signage and Thank You Ladies!!!

JillBeans...You may have just scarred me for life. You see I love steaks and I love blowjobs, duh, and I couldn't be happier that there is a day dedicated to them, but did it really have to fall on my 2 yr old daughter's birthday...arghhh

I thought this was a site for professionals. Why the gutter talk?