• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Today SUCKED

DRPSignsNGrafix

Went into shop today and found out Co-workers mom passed away. She has been ill and he was preparing for it. But still hard to lose someone. I've been in pain for a few days in my mouth. went to dentist they pulled 2 molers. Oh yeah and there's a ton of work to be done and delivered by fri. Drugs making me feel good. Hope i can do the production part tomorrow to keep up. Design and Print is done on most of it. Now just the production part.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Ouch, sorry to hear that world of pain ... must be going around ...

coworkers sister passed away so next 3 days he's gone, think I have developed carpal tunnel (atleast short term) and I think I may have to throttle my customers with a roll of transfer tape if they keep up with ticking me off.

hopefully the molars start feeling better.

:bushmill::bushmill::bushmill::bushmill:

Malkin

Just to add to the thread, came home to find 1 of our 13 yr old cats (had since 6 weeks) passed away quite suddenly and our 6 yr old daughter found him... :-\