• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tom Brady vs. Tim Tebow: Clash of biblical proportions

Rodi

The Pats ought to win, but the game. I often think at times that (like the Giants a few years back to the Pats toward the end of the season) that losing earlier to a team can either draw strength from the losing team or wipe them out. Who knows what beating the Steelers did for the Broncos.

It ought to be fun.

shakey0818

either way.........neither of them can beat the saints of greenbay))))))))))

Although im a die hard Parts fan i think you may be right Joe.I do like the packers,so if they win good for them.Tebow looked good last week but pats are going to win but i dont think by much.

juan45215

I used to like Tebow before the media started covering him 24/7. Somebody even commented that in the playoff game he had 316 yards passing. Get it, 3 16 as in John 3:16. SPARE ME. I really admire the guy, but he shouldn't be getting more acclaim than Brees, Brady and Rodgers.

ThinkRight

You have to give the guy credit.
He has been more consistent in his brief 2 years in than most other QB's
I hope Denver wins.
Probably wont tho.

HulkSmash

I used to like Tebow before the media started covering him 24/7. Somebody even commented that in the playoff game he had 316 yards passing. Get it, 3 16 as in John 3:16. SPARE ME. I really admire the guy, but he shouldn't be getting more acclaim than Brees, Brady and Rodgers.

I'm the biggest bronco fan you will ever come accross
I was far from.excited when tebow became starter. Depressed actually. He's grown on me. Not that hes a great player. But he makes everyone around him better. And he himself will grow And get better. He doesn't control the media. He can care less. He gets media because good stories makes good money in the media. Its all about the money. Why would Rogers get media coverage. This season was as expected for tthem. A blow out. As for the broncos we weren't suppose to win more than 3

ova

Funny how people despise someone no matter what. If the media were covering Tebow for the same reason they covered Tiger Woods a few years ago, would this be better?

The guys a gamer, plays hard, and so far has his head on his shoulders, not up his A$$.

I don't like any of the post touch down celebrations they do, but would rather see Tebow's than T.O.'s.

He's just a kid living a dream.

Dave

BobM

I have a vision of Tebow kneeling before Tom Brady who is the god of professional football.

OldPaint

True tjat...neither one will be beating the Saints any time soon....the Saints first quarter meltdown took care of that.
i said that before the game with san fran)))))
let me reword........broncos couldnt beat NEW ENGLAND, GREEN BAY, SAN FRAN, or the RAVENS))))))))

HulkSmash

i said that before the game with san fran)))))
let me reword........broncos couldnt beat NEW ENGLAND, GREEN BAY, SAN FRAN, or the RAVENS))))))))

They beat Pittsburgh, and went further then anyone expected them to. And i think we can beat sanfran, and the ravens..I think new Orleans had a pretty bad game...they're a much better team than the 49ers.

signage

They beat Pittsburgh, and went further then anyone expected them to. And i think we can beat sanfran, and the ravens..I think new Orleans had a pretty bad game...they're a much better team than the 49ers.

Yea they beat a beaten up Pittsburgh! Pittsburgh had a bunch of 2nd and 3rd string lineman on both offense and defense. I do not think it would have been that easy if we were healthy!

HulkSmash

Yea they beat a beaten up Pittsburgh! Pittsburgh had a bunch of 2nd and 3rd string lineman on both offense and defense. I do not think it would have been that easy if we were healthy!

Ok, i can claim the same. We had dawkins, and decker out. Not to mention our our tackle kuper was out. What happened to your offence? They were fine?