• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tonight we Caucus

Mosh

Tonight is the caucus, this year it is at the Library. 4 years ago it was at my friend Phil's farm in his shop/barn. It turned into a big drinking party, so I guess that is why they moved it this year.

That is how us Iowians run the election. Caucus is way more fun that just voting anyway, in 2000 there was even a fight, crazy.

Mosh

I live in Iowa, the shop is in Nebraska, you must not know me very well.

tcorn: Cool, thanks. I am in Fremont County, Hamburg Dist. (way at the bottom left corner.)

Last edited:

signswi

I'd be drinking too if I was at a GOP caucus, especially this year. By the way Fred doesn't want politics on the forums, might want to ask if the thread is okay.

Mosh

Hey, NO POLITICS on the board! The point is all the attention we are getting. If people knew
how caucus work NO WAY they would be so interested. Big drunk-fest, fights....poker games. Like a big party.

Mosh

Just left the caucuss and headed to the bar, with about 75% of the people there. not too wild, but every candidate rep got BOOED!!! That was classic. Remeber this is not a primary, it is different. off to the bar...BTW via 101 rules not going to say who got the nod in our precint, but it was fun and rowdy as usual.

ProWraps

um i vote mosh ?!?!?!? then again i caucused a bit on lunch. and im caucusing a bit now. on the west coast we looooove to caucus.

***that means drink right? cause ****, we all stopped voting or giving a wild crap years ago.

man, i see all this coverage on the TV, and i didnt even know this still even was a part of us little people. i thought we lived in a society where none of us mattered. where a career sh*t sucker could keep holding his/her job. yet here it is again, for some reason we are supposed to go to a school/library/bar and punch a "chad" to show we are all for said drunk/molester/criminal. man i must have not gotten the memo.

im gonna caucuas till the sun rises!!!

im officially casting my VOTE for John Caucus Molester **** Sucker. I think he will do great things for our country. I hope he/she is black/white/yellow/green/mexican/jewish/purple but at the end of the day, he/she better NOT EVER FORGET we are a sheeple that has no say in really what goes on, what we care about, what we spend our money on and i for one HOPE that so many bill of rights are violated in the name of other coutries/OIL that we have NO freedoms WHAT-SO-EVER.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Not looking good.
Seems like you can vote no against someone in Iowa.....

Attachments

• Iowa-2012.jpg
    Iowa-2012.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 79