• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

tool suppliers???

DIGITAL DESIGNS

Who does everyone use as their general tool & supply supplier? Such as squeeges, knives, magnets, tapes, etc...? Have been using Fellers and they are very pricey. I found one place about a year ago and forgot who it was and they were much cheaper. tia

Stacey K

I like making signs
Everything costs more. I order from Fellers or Grimco. Not spending dollars to chase dimes.

I raised prices 13% and added 10 bucks to the shop rate.
I added 10% and $5, I guess I'm in the ballpark thanks for sharing that

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Fellers mostly,
If your paying catalog pricing your overpaying by quit a bit. Especially for vinyl, need to talk with your rep and get custom pricing.

rydods

Member for quite some time.
I just ordered a bunch of tools from JDS Industries. We order most of our changeable copy letters from them as well. Decent selection, fair prices and shipping was fast.

Mr. Signboy

Who does everyone use as their general tool & supply supplier? Such as squeeges, knives, magnets, tapes, etc...? Have been using Fellers and they are very pricey. I found one place about a year ago and forgot who it was and they were much cheaper. tia
Denco has a lot of that stuff, not sure if you have access to them. I get most of the vinyl tools I need from local suppliers, the rest comes from various places like yellowtools, window tint suppliers, amazon etc...