Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toon Factory Question

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Rainey, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Rainey

Rainey New Member

Nov 20, 2007
    I have a wrecker company that wants a picture of a wrecker on thier logo. I showed them the truck clipart at The Toon Factory and found one they like. Does Deaton sell single cliparts or are they only availible on the cd?
    thanks

Tags:
  2. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    Since the website doesn't offer individual files, I'd assume that they are only available on the CD, but i don't know for sure.

If not, I'd suggest you have the client pay half the $130 to be able to use that image, & you pay the other half to end up with the CD. Good deal for both of you, in my opinion.

3. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Another option is to have John create a new image exclusively for you and your client. I had John do this one for one of my towing industry clients and he did a fabulous job. It was $ well spent.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  4. weaselboogie

weaselboogie Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2006
    Us
    And most importantly, YOU're NOT paying for the art, your customer is. Get a ballpark from John, quote out your customer and hope for the best.

5. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    Wow, that is a nice custom design!
    I had John do a custom design for one of my clients as well.

...just a thought, you might want to put a watermark on a nice 500x800 pixel image like that... of course I'm not suggesting Rainey or anyone at Signs101 would use it, but in a thread with the words tow-truck, logo, and clip art... google may attract some unscrupulous folks to that image some day

6. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    :thumb:Thanks for the reminder!