• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Toot tooooooooooot

ucmj22

I know what youre thinking, is this guy actually doing a member shout out to himself? Darn straight! I dont know any other 520 a week salary employee thats gonna stay till 330 in the morning printing trimming, & welding 634 sqft of banner (About 30 banners) with over 80% of those banners needing 4" top pockets. anyone who has welded with a 24" banner pro at all, let alone using it to make pockets knows precisely the level of hell I just crawled myself out of to make this post. Oh, and the 52 coroplast signs I had to print, mount and cut. OH yeah and the numbers 0-9 cut and weeded - over 100 each. Yeah thats right, I started at 0800, took lunch at 1300 and have been here ever since. I had a cup-o-noodles for dinner while welding banners and have been alone here since 1730. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but Toot mother &%$^#*@ Toooooooooooooooooooot!

CP Signs

Not snowing in Ottawa, come down here, my main guy gets twice what you get for half the work,,,, lol.

ucmj22

I'm up... IM UP! My head feels like a basketball. The last time I worked this much on this little sleep I was carrying an M-249 along the Tigris river. I don't even want to think about snow right now... Maybe it will help wake me up though ...

ucmj22

oooohhhhhhh that hammock looks extra inviting this morning

Attachments

• DSC_0061.jpg
    DSC_0061.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 173

ucmj22

So im back here at 8 this morning to make sure everything gets off like its supposed to , then I am emailing, texting, calling to make sure they have everything, and there are no addons. Nothing... I basically sit around twiddling my thumbs until 1300 and decide to go to lunch, no sooner do I make my decision the phone rings. 3 more FC Pocket banners, 4 more FC custom coro menu boards and 3 more spot color "no cash" coro signs. Oh, and someone will be there at 1530 to pick it all up.

F me in the goat A!!!!!

Its all gone, think I can take off an hour early... ya... right.

Nuagedesigns

I feel ya been the same way here for weeks. Subcontractors??? Never will they meet deadlines like that and charge a wholesale rate. Seems everyone needs within 24 hrs. Subcontracting has its place but there's always that I need it it 2 hrs job that has to be printed in house. Great job man.:toasting: