• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tornado Warnings in NC

hightop

It is not fun being home alone during a tornado warning! Especially when they name your street specifically on the news!! Thank goodness the saferoom was big enough for both dogs and me. Now that it has passed and there was no damage, the sun is out and it is a beautiful day. :thumb:

hightop

:clapping: WHEW! Thanks! Me, too! It's unnerving when the weatherman's voice starts to quivver during the forecast! He almost cried because he had friends that had their home wiped out during the last tornados that hit here.

SAS

There has been alot of stuff damaged today by tornado's in NC. Sanford lost there lowes.

GypsyGraphics

It is not fun being home alone during a tornado warning! Especially when they name your street specifically on the news!! Thank goodness the saferoom was big enough for both dogs and me. Now that it has passed and there was no damage, the sun is out and it is a beautiful day. :thumb:

awww hightop... how scary to go through that alone!
hope the dogs were some comfort... and so glad to hear you're ok!

hightop

Thanks gg! SAS is right. There was significant damage in eastern NC. The pictures were startling! Prayers for the folks who were not so fortunate. I believe there were two people killed in the Raleigh area..

SAS

Thanks gg! SAS is right. There was significant damage in eastern NC. The pictures were startling! Prayers for the folks who were not so fortunate. I believe there were two people killed in the Raleigh area..

I think it is up to 22 deaths now in N.C. Very sad to see all the pictures of the damage and to hear that so many where killed.