• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Torque tips for trailers?

Velocity

Are there special torque tips for trailer panels?

Tried several sizes but cant find anything that fits.
:help:

Velocity

HOT damn!!!

Shovelhead, when I get my chrome operation up and running im going to send you a chrome shovel. LOL

Thanks,

mgieske

If their the saftey torx fasteners with the pin in the middle, Craftsman tools @ Sears has a set for under 30 bux.

Bogie

Hey, thanks! I've got a Continental Cargo, and I've been wondering just WTF they used...

Velocity

So after I take out the screws and remove the side panes of the trailer how would you recommend I line them up for wrapping?

I can only imaging your faces right now and im sure some of you are picking yourselves up off of the floor. LOL. Just kidding. Grin. Thanks again for the quick and lifesaving information the members of this forum provides on a daily basis.

PMG

ALSO don't forget to add a dab of clear silicone to the #2 screw threads when replacing them .I own a 32ft trailer and have found that if you don't do this they will back them selves out after a few long road trips.