• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Toshiba CA4W

TA04

Hello People

What is difference order Toshiba CA4W by mimaki and example www.digiprint-supplies.com, alibaba.com...?

One different is the price! Order by mimaki quadruple from price another shop... Why have big difference price?
Not same quality? But same comapny, toshiba...

why?

Thanks!
Fabian

Toshiba CA4 heads

The CA4 printheads we sell are not refurbished, they are original Toshiba CA4 printheads. We are Xaar official distributor and this CA4 head is manufactured by Toshiba under Xaar license. This is the reason why we sell it at such a competitive price.

To answer your question, the printhead Mimaki (and we also) sell is the same printhead except that it also comes with a bracket and ink tubes. this bracket can easily be re-used with a CA4 head. we offer technical assistance and a user guide to help clients do that easily.

I hope I answered your question.

TA04

We are Xaar official distributor and this CA4 head is manufactured by Toshiba under Xaar license. This is the reason why we sell it at such a competitive price...

Thanks for answer but i don't understand. Manufactured by thosiba but under xaar license. Is it CA4 thosiba or xaar product, who design?

thanks!