Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toucan LT with RH2 board?

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by electrosigns, Dec 28, 2012.

Tags:
  1. electrosigns

electrosigns New Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Hi, i have a toucan lt 64 and i recently bought a board from Atlantic Computer with the promise that i would work. Long Story short it dosnt and the guy (Erny or whatever his name is) has gone missing and wont return my $ or bring any help.

I made it work partially but the heating elements nor the winders are working. With the OEM board everything works but with this one i have that problem. How can i fix this? :thankyou:

Tags:
  2. electrosigns

electrosigns New Member

Dec 28, 2012
    here is a pic of the error i get. [​IMG]

Is there some kind of jumper i need to change or do to make it work? Board # 21721B

Attached Files:

3. Graphics2u

Graphics2u Very Active Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    With those 2 words, a little shiver went down my spine! Had a really bad experience with this place and Ernie. Here is the thread from 3 years ago http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55847 .

Any way you may be able to make it work but it's going to take someone with very intimate knowledge of Mutoh printers of that era. If I recall that there is a special service menu you can enter on that board and change printer types on the board. Could be just a firmware issue also.

4. Graphics2u

Graphics2u Very Active Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    By the way try calling him from different phone #'s. he will not answer if he knows who's calling. This worked for me a few times in contacting him, but only once from each 3, then he knew it.