• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Toucan LT with RH2 board?

electrosigns

Hi, i have a toucan lt 64 and i recently bought a board from Atlantic Computer with the promise that i would work. Long Story short it dosnt and the guy (Erny or whatever his name is) has gone missing and wont return my $ or bring any help.

I made it work partially but the heating elements nor the winders are working. With the OEM board everything works but with this one i have that problem. How can i fix this? :thankyou:

electrosigns

here is a pic of the error i get.
attachment.php

Is there some kind of jumper i need to change or do to make it work? Board # 21721B

Attachments

• 20121229_080606.jpg
    20121229_080606.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 169

Graphics2u

Atlantic Computer

With those 2 words, a little shiver went down my spine! Had a really bad experience with this place and Ernie. Here is the thread from 3 years ago http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55847 .

Any way you may be able to make it work but it's going to take someone with very intimate knowledge of Mutoh printers of that era. If I recall that there is a special service menu you can enter on that board and change printer types on the board. Could be just a firmware issue also.

Graphics2u

By the way try calling him from different phone #'s. he will not answer if he knows who's calling. This worked for me a few times in contacting him, but only once from each 3, then he knew it.