• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Town sign..... with before and after.

signmeup

Here is one the town signs I have been working on. This one's a double sided 4 x 8 HDU with hand carved lettering and apple. The V carved letters are 15" high. The smaller text is sandblasted. The lighting today is very crappy for taking pics of V carved lettering..... no good shadows. Looks a lot better in person.

Attachments

• TownofBerwick.jpg
    TownofBerwick.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 118
  • TownofBerwick2.jpg
    TownofBerwick2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 96
  • TownofBerwickBefore.jpg
    TownofBerwickBefore.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 103

Pat Whatley

I like it, the subtle colors really work with the color of the posts and planter.

The old sign is troubling. Why do people put a sign layout on a rectangular panel like that? It just screams "We're too cheap to buy a sign that looks like this!"

signmeup

Thanks guys.
Pat, the old sign is one of the most bizzare layouts I have come across. A picture of a sign on a sign is just plain odd. Glad I got to replace it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks great !! That's the apple that you had posted throughout your process of doing it ??

Mosh

Like I said I love the sign. How about thickening the posted up with stained cedar....

signmeup

Thanks Gino. The apple is a different one but same process. These ones are about a foot across, 3" thick.

SignManiac

Wonderful improvement. Before and afters are a great way to show potential clients the difference a well designed sign can make!

I have a nice collection of them.