Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toyota Stripes

Discussion in 'Vehicle Graphics' started by gplough, Oct 24, 2018.

1. gplough

gplough Member

Jul 18, 2014
    Kansas City
    I'm going to install some stripes on the rear of a 4Runner similar to the attached. Question is... what's the best way... I already printed and cut it, but not positive if I want to pre-mask it. My concern is keeping the stripe spacing uniform without premask but dealing with having to conform (I think it'd be minimal) if I had to... with it. Any tips?

What I'm putting on the red (rear stripe) doesn't "wrap" the rear of the bed. It's just another stripe which is a little wider than the others.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. eahicks

eahicks Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    Cut your vinyl a little wider than you need for each stripe. Before applying, use knifeless tape to layout your stripes. Apply the vinyl over the tape, pull it all up and you have nice clean stripes with uniform spacing.

• Like Like x 2