• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trade only distributor selling to retail.

czar2178

My competition is trying to sell me vinyl cheaper than my 3M distributor supplies it to me for. I try not to sell 3M products at all anymore. I attached the flyer here for all to see.
How bout we form our own buying group and start bringing in our own products from overseas!

This is an example of my other business we have walmarts, sams club, costco they are basically the same. I have a liquor store and these above companies to name just a few, sell the same products as me (pepsi, coke, tobacco, liquor, general merchandise) but they offer it cheaper that what I actually buy it for from the distributors. Point being money talks BS walks in the eyes of all these big wig companies. I can't compete with buying truck loads of any 1 certain product like they do and same goes for our industry in the sign world. I guarantee if I call 3M, Avery or any other brand and say "Hey I want to buy a truck load" or start an account and guarantee X amount of orders a year You better believe they will sell it to me and give it cheaper than a regular client.

and FYI starting a group to purchase large QTY of something I am down for that lol