• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

trade show backdrops

Slamdunkpro

What are you guys using for trade show displays? Like the tr-fold backdrops etc..thanks
I do a ton of trade show displays, what are you looking for, pop-up's? panel systems? truss? There is a ton of manufacturers out there, 90% of the inexpensive ones are made by DMI in Taiwan and sold under a different name.

GypsyGraphics

I don't do trade shows, but had a speaking engagement that i wanted to have a nice backdrop for. had to be compact, quick and easy to set up alone.

What i did was, three eight foot tall roll up banners with one background image (from the front of my brochure) printed across all three, and placed them in a row right next to each other. while the graphic was carried across all three, any text, logo or information was confined to a single banner, so i could use them later individually, like just the one with my logo.

anyway, it was very cost efficient and very flexible for future use.