Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.


  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trade show display panels

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Mandy, May 24, 2012.

  1. Mandy

    Mandy Member

    Feb 26, 2008
    I have a customer who has a display that consist of (8) 3' x 4' panels covered with fabric that they in the past have velcroed(?) pictures to. I would like to cover them with a flexible acrylic that I can either attach a digital print to or have someone print. Anyone know what the acrylic is called? Also is there anyone out there who is interested in printing these for me? thanks for your help.
  2. insignia

    insignia Very Active Member

    Typically those are not acrylic. We do tons of these on 0.020" polystyrene with a 10 mil textured polycarbonate laminate on the face and hook Velcro around the perimeter on the back.

    PM me the specs and I'll be happy to send you a quote!