• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trade Show displays

John HC

Long time reader, first time caller, er.. post...

I run a small vinyl sign shop out in northern Illinois...
looking to add Trade show displays etc to my repertoire... anyone have any thoughts or recommendations as to who provides retractable banner stands at best prices, shipping etc?

much obliged,
John@SignsXpress

Hi John!

I would recommend going to the Exhibitor Show in March (Las Vegas). They're all there vying for your business. In the meantime, one thing you can do is go to their website and look through their exhibitor list and find some vendors in your area and/ or vendors that carry products you think your customers would like.

One last thought:

I just noticed you're in Illinois. Orbus is a biggie and just outside Chicago, so worth checking them out. Maybe drive down to their facilities and learn more about their products. Cheers!

expoexpress

Hi John,

try us. We offer a wide range of trade show displays and fabric prints. Please see "www.expo-express.com".

Chris

jaylem

support the competiton

Hi John,

try us. We offer a wide range of trade show displays and fabric prints. Please see "www.expo-express.com".

Chris

It looks like these guys are your direct competition. Not sure why any sign shop would buy from a direct to consumer source.

expoexpress

It looks like these guys are your direct competition. Not sure why any sign shop would buy from a direct to consumer source.

We give sign shops a huge discount on all products. Many "wholesale" companys do this like as (WS Display, Signworld etc.).