• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trade Show - Help

ABPGraphics

Our shop is about to participate in a trade show - it is a home and garden show - we will have a freestanding tent - what I am looking for is ideas - attached is a pic (sorry low res) of who we will be next to - Eastman's Journal with all the deer mounts - anything and everything to do with hunting - Hunting is HUGE HUGE HUGE here - I cant spend much money for giveaways - I was thinking of maybe handing out decals with "I'd rather be Hunting" stuff maybe with with elk - black bear - mountain lions - fishing - etc...... and then attaching signs throughout the show saying stop by booth #??? for your FREE decal compliments of....

If anyone has any tradeshow booth pics I would LOVE to see them

any handout ideas - I would love that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the booth to look cool - I just dont have a creative bone in my body today or as a matter of fact for about the last month

HELP:banghead::frustrated:

Attachments

• HomeGarden_Show_2010_011.jpg
    HomeGarden_Show_2010_011.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 103

showcase 66

I just did decals for a hunting trade show down in Phoenix. One was some antlers and said "Nice Rack" and then their website. The guy told me people loved them. Also did some that said rather be hunting, fishing, riding, etc... all had his website on them.

We built this booth for an off road show in a day and half when the promoter gave us a free booth

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 70

btropical.com

Bring your own beer and food , be very up in front of booth ,,, offer free loaf of bread with every sale '''''' free tank of gas with every purchase .......>> for your lawen mower .. get a big tity chic in front ...... engage the victom > ahh customer