• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trade Show Panels

4cpro

I don't typically run these but I have a client insisting on me printing these for them by Wednesday. I have the technology but need to know what is best practice.el

There are 4 panels that seem like they are printed on a white polypropylene and have a matte overlaminate. They are finished with graphic stiffeners top and bottom (I only know that term from looking it up). Top has two angled "channels" for hanging on the top.

1. What's the best material to image this on? I am running a Vutek H1625 LED.
2. A assume I need a pressure sensitive laminate... again best for the job? Standard 3 or mil matte?
3. Stiffeners. Can I buy these precut? If not I will have to cut my own on a flatbed cutter in which case I just need to make that work.

Any thoughts, suggestions or pitfalls would be appreciated. Again time is my enemy so I need to start the process today.

Paul

jfiscus

Rap Master
The manufacturer of the particular "frame" that these are going in probably sells custom "stiffeners" or hangers or whatever, so it may be difficult sourcing them otherwise unless you have an old one you can copy from. I have had great success printing these on a type of Sihl banner, though I cannot recall the exact material and I do not have a record of it at this time. Your local Sihl supplier should be able to tell you what material is best if you choose to use that material.

4cpro

I have an old one and can use my flatbed and router them from 2mm black Sintra...

I was looking to see the material. It seems like a thick poly...

I'm sure there are 10 different brands.... I guess I need to call my supplier.

Thanks.

Paul