• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trade Source for 040 Styrene?

CMYKprnt

I am looking for a trade only source that can print several boards of 040 styrene. I called signs365 but they only offer is 030. Anyone know of another supplier?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's a really odd size. Usually readily available in 4' x 8' is .010, .020, .030, .060 & .090. You can get thicker, but then costs really start to creep into the equation. Any reason you need .040 ??

CMYKprnt

That's a really odd size. Usually readily available in 4' x 8' is .010, .020, .030, .060 & .090. You can get thicker, but then costs really start to creep into the equation. Any reason you need .040 ??

Not sure why - that is a good question. I know that .030 is too flimsy so we were going with a higher thickness to add a little rigidity to the piece as it has to stand on a table - basically a table tent. But that brings me to another question - If we were to go with an .060 styrene would you know of a trade printer that could produce. Signs365 will only produce on .030 styrene.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We screen and digitally print it all the time. We can also route it to custom shapes. Some sizes are in our catalog at www.firesprint.com. Keep in mind our catalog is retail coded for your protection, but we are a trade only supplier. We can quote other sizes too. Please send your quote request to support@firesprint.com.

Thanks!