• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tragedy Strikes

Marlene

Marlene, that is so scary. When that crazy B goes on a killing spree, it's not like they can say they didn't see it coming. Like that crazy B here at UAH who killed 4 - 5 people back in Feburary. There were all kinds of red flags. If I was your daughter, I'd be looking for another job. Or at least a way to get that crazy person out of there.

last I heard she was going for a mental leave of absense and my daughter told me not to worry about it...ya, right, don't worry! she seems to think the woman is a scammer as she was set to be laid off and if she goes on mental leave, they can't lay her off. that seems logical, but with the world the way it is today, I still worry.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm tired of all the 'Crazies' carrying the guns... especially in my town.

I'm just evening out the odds a little. I can't run as fast as I used to.

This kinda story should never have happened, but if we can take anything from it.... its how precious life is and to always leave home on a friendly note. Oh yeah.... and try to be aware of your surroundings at all times.... it could save your life.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
pops_blinking.gif
This thread is teetering very close to being moved to NHB.

Rodi

Fred, can I ask why?

I see nothing here that is being poltical, religious or otherwise not for general chit chat. It is sad as can be, but I think this really needs to be aired out in a sense.

BTW the shootings took place about a half a mile away from where Gerber Sciences used to be.