Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trailer hitch reciever cover

Discussion in 'Promotional Products' started by rushworks graphics, Oct 25, 2010.

1. rushworks graphics

rushworks graphics Very Active Member

Jun 29, 2010
    does anyone know where i can source those little abs plastic covers that go onto the end of trailer hitches? you may have seen them around they usually have some sort of graphic on them, they click into the open "box" end of the trailer hitch when the trailer "ball" has been taken off. been looking on google and we keep getting asked for them but non of my suppliers do anything like that, anyone know where to get them?

thanks!!

Tags:
  2. joeshaul

joeshaul Member

Mar 23, 2008
    I know one of the local sign supply places near me, Regional Supply carried them at one time. I also know Johnson Plastics and some other Dye-sub carriers also carry them.

3. binki

binki Premium Subscriber

Jul 23, 2007
    The PRC
    conde and coastal have dyesub versions.

4. joeshaul

joeshaul Member

Mar 23, 2008
  5. rushworks graphics

Jun 29, 2010
    ecellent guys!! thanks!! had googled it but all i got was people seling them, no suppliers!! thanks again.

6. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN
    I use Conde for that. Turned out to be a pretty good seller for me around here.

7. rushworks graphics

Jun 29, 2010
    thanks wildwest, i'll give them a ring and see what there prices are like.