• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trailer wrap advice needed

Sticky Signs

Client wants me to wrap their brand new Continental Cargo trailer. No big deal right? Wrong. Every frickin' seam on this trailer has been caulked to death. The beads have been smoothed out by hand - obviously this guy has sausage fingers because some of the beads are almost an inch wide. Vinyl ain't gonna stick to that.
Looking for any advice, tips or tricks on how to deal with this.

Sticky Signs

Yeah, tried trimming it back but man this stuff is sticky and messy. I think I've got a plan that should work. It also involves adding primmer to the caulk. Fingers crossed....
thanks guys

CheapVehicleWrap

Yeah, tried trimming it back but man this stuff is sticky and messy. I think I've got a plan that should work. It also involves adding primmer to the caulk. Fingers crossed....
thanks guys

Sticky Is your name! You'll figure it out, it ain't that hard. Makes for a MUCH cleaner and permanent install. I won't wrap over or around that calk. As cheap as I may seem.