• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

training in north texas (denton)

any recomendations who I can call to come in and do half a day of training? signwarehouse is $2200 and thats a little out of my price range to be trained on a $10,000 piece of equipment.

Wow Sign Warehouse doesn't include any training when you buy equipment from them? That sucks. I am assuming you are looking for training on a Mutoh? Look on Mutohs website and find out who the dealers are in your area and start calling around to find the best price.

Patrick46

Is SW where you bought your machine??

So you spent $10,000 on a machine, and they didn't throw in a free day of training???????? :doh:
THAT F'n blows!!!!

Stealth Ryder

That's not true, their price for one days training at your location is 995.00... I've seen it many times. They also have free classes at their location north of Dallas once, maybe twice a month. I have attended one of these free classes and they are very good.

Last edited:

JBarraxSW

Hello Poster Printer.
We offer free training at our location for all printer, cutter, or laser engraver customers. If you'd like to have a day of on-site training at your location, the fee depends on your location. It can be done for as low as $795.00 or as much as $2,500 depending on your location.