• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Transfer paper

Jim Hill

Is there a transfer paper that can be applied over the face of a vinyl sign that leaves a sticky type of glue on the surface so that when you pull it off the sign can be installed on the inside of store windows?

I am interested in the product name and where it can be purchased.

Thanks Jim

CanuckSigns

depending on your equipment, this can be done in one of 2 ways:

1- print in reverse on clear vinyl film, overlaminate with white vinyl and apply to the inside window (process is slightly different if you have the ability to print white)

2- print the graphic normally and apply an optically clear mounting adhesive ( the ones I've seen have been pricey) to the face of the graphics and apply to the inside of the glass.

Cheers

CS-SignSupply-TT

sticky glue "left behind"

Is there a transfer paper that can be applied over the face of a vinyl sign that leaves a sticky type of glue on the surface so that when you pull it off the sign can be installed on the inside of store windows?

I am interested in the product name and where it can be purchased.

Thanks Jim

Jim! Yes! there is a product designed EXACTLY as you described. http://www.continentalgrafix.info/en/products/panorama-tape/ I would be happy to get sizes, pricing and availability to you. Please let me know how I may help.

BBworks

orrr, if its a cut vinyl job then just cut it in reverse. Most vinyls are the same colour on the adhisive side, not including reflective and flourescent colours.

4R Graphics

yes there is a product for this cant remember the name but its in the cowboys catalog in the window film area. You will need a laminator if I remember corecctly.

Jim Hill

BBworks

Your comment was the following,

if its a cut vinyl job then just cut it in reverse. Most vinyls are the same colour on the adhisive side, not including reflective and flourescent colours.
I am using a Roland Versacamm and I am also using white vinyl.

How does cutting in reverse change the final product?

I am not sure I understand how this would work. Could you please explain how it is done.

I want the stickers to stick to the inside of the glass.

Thanks Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

CheapVehicleWrap

Your comment was the following,

if its a cut vinyl job then just cut it in reverse. Most vinyls are the same colour on the adhisive side, not including reflective and flourescent colours.

I am using a Roland Versacamm and I am also using white vinyl.

How does cutting in reverse change the final product?

I am not sure I understand how this would work. Could you please explain how it is done.

I want the stickers to stick to the inside of the glass.

Thanks Jim

That won't work if you're using white vinyl. The options above with the double adhesive you wanted or white laminating behind are your options.

Last edited by a moderator: