• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Transit wrap

WrapperX

I've removed pretty much anything on there that you would need to. I.e: Door handles, tail lights, lisence plates assmbly. What are you looking to remove?

Edserv

We've wrapped 4 Ford Transits (3 full, 1 partial). Very awesome experience. You can check out pictures here: www.tsunamiwraps.com

One of the full wraps was for the local Ford dealership, and we've received many referrals and leads from our clients and websites.

The first thing we learned was regarding to "wrapping" in general.
Try to design your wrap for easy placement. The ribbon on our first Transit wrap became a nightmare but turned-out really cool.

Hope this helps,
Edserv
Tsunami Wraps
Lets Go Banners

WrapperX

trouble with door handles and door locks,,

For whatever reason they made removing these pretty complicated.

For the sliding doors you have to remove the interior door handle. behind that there is an opening to the panel where you can fit in a screw driver to unscrew the handle and release it from the door.

For the front door you have to remove the entire interior door panel to gain access to the inside door frame. This shoud give you access to any holding screws.

For the locks and black circles that house them - I haven't been all that successful getting at those. But if you remove the door panels you should be able to figure it out. They aren't as complicated as one might think.

WrapperX

Funny thing - I kinda contradicted myself in the previous post - I started off saying it was "pretty complicated" but ended on "they aren't as complicated as one might think."

After thinking about it and reviewing the process it seems complicated at first. But once you get into it and start looking at what's in front of you. It's not that complicated.