• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Triangle ink

SSG_SIGNS

Well since 11/10 has gone away and no one can tell me what the deal is, has anyone or does anyone use the Triangle inks? We run a Mimaki, I would love to get some feed back on this, or does anyone use or know about the new 20/20 that has come out? Any input would be appreciated good or bad..

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
There have been several post here saying that Grimco was taking over distribution of the 11/10 inks. Have you checked with them?

SSG_SIGNS

They were the ones who called us and told us 11/10 was going away and they wouldn't be caring it any more, they wanted us to switch to the 20/20 or the triangle.

The company I used to work for ran Triangle Ink in their equipment. They ran it in a blue board printer and a nur fresco. I never had any issues with the ink and the support staff and sales people always was quick to respond if I had any questions.

JETBEST USA

Hi There SSG SIGNS,

I see you are interested in trying some Third Party Inks. I am a consumer and distributor for Jetbest Inks. Our prices are very affordable and we strive to provide the best service possible. Also, we are fully equipped to service the Mimaki Plotters.

SSG_SIGNS

We are currently using the 11/10 and love it, we need to make sure whatever we switch to is going to give us the desired result that we have come to expect from 11/10. What is the comparison?

denniss

I have 5 JV5'S and we are ustin Agua Tint Eco Solv. It's not bad but every now and then we drop a color.

JETBEST USA

Hi SSG,

I have heard that users of the 11/10 Inks had minor problems but were still pleased with the product. Some have chosen to switch to Jetbest Inks because of the fine results . Also our prices are economical. If you would like more information please contact me at:

Angel Ochoa,

(818 )– 287 5899,

angel@jetbestusa.com

Last edited:

high impact

Pros - Triangle MLD holds up well and saves money via the bulk system. Cons - profiling was a nightmare and cleaning the machine was beyond typical routine maintenance to keep the nozzles from dropping out.

We changed the heads, dampers, flushed, etc our Roland and switched back to Roland Max after three years and I wish I'd never purchased the bulk system and messed with the Triangle ink.

702 graphics

Pros - Triangle MLD holds up well and saves money via the bulk system. Cons - profiling was a nightmare and cleaning the machine was beyond typical routine maintenance to keep the nozzles from dropping out.

We changed the heads, dampers, flushed, etc our Roland and switched back to Roland Max after three years and I wish I'd never purchased the bulk system and messed with the Triangle ink.

We purchased our xc540 with a triangle bulk system on it. Have had it for a few years. Print 7 days a week on it. Clean the heads every Friday. Never have any problems. I have nothing but good things to say about the system.

WOODBS

got my first batch of triangle..liked the transition,, no color change in middle of print. didn'tlike the cyan cartridge leaking all aver the damn place out of the bag..

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Triangle ink is known good ink but lots of solvent smell. Some people just not used to it. We have japanese made ink available for sign101 members. Ink is as good as oem with no solvent smell for mutoh valuejet, roland versacamm and mimaki jv3.

Francis w/ Fieldcenter, inc

d fleming

11/10 and 20/20 from grimco are both made by nazdar. 11/10 and now grimco are resellers, open a used 11/10 and you will see the bag has a nazdar stamp.