• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Triangle Inks

Jack Knight1979

Regretfully I know a lot about them.

I had them in my roland. While they are a good performing ink. the gamut was muted because of their "clean yellow". They also burned up my print heads. I'd get about a year of life out of each head. Granted I still saved money over OEM inks while replacing six grand in print heads a year, but I got tired of it.

If you have a full solvent machine, I'd go with them as the savings are great, but not for a eco machine.

I have yet to try their new version of eco inks. I never will because I've been running solaris for years with no problems. Why switch?

Solaris compared to triangle for my Roland is like night and day. All the daily headaches are gone now.

The quality of Triangle inks are good, just too hot for a Roland. Even though they tell you MLD is fine for a Roland.

smdgrfx

Triangle inks for a Latex printer? I use Triangle for my JV3 without any problems. Very economical also.