• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tribal Pitbull from the side?

Bogie

A guy wants to do a pair mirrored on his truck. Hey, it's his truck.

Anyone know a good source?

Ken

Hey Bogie..You've got some high-powered software there.
Think you could take a photo ( from somewhere) and trace, scale, bend, warp and multilate it to fit your purpose.? Yes, time consuming, I know. As Fred says..never seen such an animal. The client may choke of the cost..as far as I know- Pitbulls never choke..lol
Cheers!
Ken

Bogie

Hey, thanks! One of the tat images is probably going to take a coupla hours off my life, but hey... This guy used to be a 'banger, but now he's a successful and legit businessman, but he's gotta have his Saturday Night Ride to show off with...

Maybe I'll do it in gold...

Checkers

What's the purpose of the pitbull? Is it part of the client's image? If so, and he has the budget, I would suggest contacting one of talented artists here to draw one up.
At first thought, Steve C. of Stevo Designs comes to mind, But I would also contact John D. of Deaton Design.

Checkers

Bogie

Doesn't seem like it'd be that hard to do it... Seems a LOT simpler than a lot of stuff I've dealt with in the past... Almost like roughing in a figure, and not using anything but black...