• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tried canon Colorado 1650 max speed for the first time

victor bogdanov

After owning the printer for over 6 months I finally got to print on a material with max speed option available. Tyvek

Crazy how fast it is in person, quality at this speed can be sellable for the right application, this was uncalibrated and only slight banding which can probably be fixed with calibration and step correction

Not many videos online of this speed so though might be interesting to some

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
What's the final product?

It's pretty mind blowing how fast it can go. With some small tweaks, it can be very sellable.
It just lacks density.
The dot sizes are also quite large.. im sure the latex guys think it's normal ;)

victor bogdanov

What's the final product?

The dot sizes are also quite large.. im sure the latex guys think it's normal ;)
I have a guy that wants a camo pattern tyvek, wants to cover a shed with it or something, the max speed option will work for this perfectly for this. The print is coming out decent quality, good enough for the woods where no one will see it lol